Monday 20 May 2013

A0 prints

Considering the degree show, I had some extra A0 B+W matte prints made of the collages.

I would like some of these prints to feature within the show, because I feel they are the most successful to date of the collage-development works.

The poor quality of the prints - pixelated dots / visual white noise - is in itself, an interesting tool of distortion, removing the original image slightly further away from the glossy magazine. I also really like that the paper is thin - easy to tear away etc.

(Excuse the poor photography within this post) -



A0 B+W Diamond print - H F M Jones, 2013.

Detail of A0 B+W - H F M Jones, 2013
I just adore the quality of this print.

A0 B+W Orange print - H F M Jones, 2013.
 

A0 B+W x4 image print - H F M Jones, 2013.
I was a bit disappointed with this print (above). The original piece of work was too big to scan at the university, so it had to be copied and printed on site - thus the quality turned out very well!

A0 B+W Tape Face print - H F M Jones, 2013.




No comments: