Wednesday 14 November 2012

Object / Collage a day...

I attempted to make an object and/or a collage a day. Maybe after two days of 'an object a day', I became absorbed in other project ideas. 'A collage a day' perhaps lasted a few more days before I was again distracted by other ideas.

Discussing my concerns with tutors about how time consuming the area I've been working in and drawing can be, the exercise was to just play and limit myself to particular materials within a certain time. It's a good idea and fun, I should stick to this method for drawing.

'Cup/Tape Chap' - Mixed Media 2012 H F M Jones
 
'Metro Weave' 2012 H F M Jones
 
'Printed Paper Bag Weave' 2012 H F M Jones
 

'Stella Two' Graphite on (A2)Paper 2012 H F M Jones
(Problems with this drawing - after life drawing classes, I accidentally proportioned Stella 'correctly' rather than how she really is. Technique was poor, so eventually cut and rotated this piece.)


'Twist Wall' 2012 H F M Jones


'Shift Pose' Magazine Collage 2012 H F M Jones 
 
'Outlines and Twist' 2012 H F M Jones
'Plug Face Gable' 2012 H F M Jones
 
 
'Dress Up 1' Mixed Media 2012 H F M Jones


 

'Dress Up 2' Mixed Media 2012 H F M Jones

'Altered Fact' Graphite on Paper Collage 2012 H F M Jones




No comments: